воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

car cheat for ps2




FUCKING CHAO CHEEBAI

Listen up sweetie.
We all fucking know youapos;re a fucking beautiful girl
Stuck in fucking horrible world.

95 of the fucking time,
I can fucking understand genuinely. Really.
But times like this, LIKE NOW.
KAHNINAH. I WANT YOUR BLOOD.

Oh god Iapos;m so dead annoyed and pissed off and angry my artery is going to fucking burst
Iapos;m going ballistic.
If I could, I would wrap my huge hands around your cute neck,
And strangle the breath out of you.
One of the things I would do before I die would be to kill somemore.
And honey, youapos;re in my list. Definitely.

Iapos;m being so dead unreasonable, I know it.
But do I ever give a fuck? No.

Ugh. I hate you with every single cell I own.
Dear fucking Lord, drop me a pistol and Iapos;ll shoot that bitch right now.
God Iapos;m shivering with anger.
I need rage control people
car cheat for ps2, car cheat for san andreas, car cheat game gamecube video, car cheat game pc.



Комментариев нет: