воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

cotton eye joe rednex




Eh well maybe I have, but really, it was horrible today. We went everywhere, and did just about everything. Ok im lying again, not EVERYTHING but it was still a run around of a day. The rund-down:

1.����� Woke up, after I had gone to sleep at 4 am, at 11. That is utterly blasphemous. I donrsquo;t even know at prompted me to wake up at such an ungodly hour. Freaking not awesome.

2.����� Ugh, ok so then I had to make breakfast, which was like 2 slices of toast. Yay. Ridiculous, and then I found out that we needed to go grocery shopping to Costco. So there we went, on our merry little way, to Costco. That place is freaking awesome, I tell u. It has everything. Well we only needed a few things, but usually, when my moms here, we raid the store. Srsly, itrsquo;s amazing. Oh I met a friend from skool there. She is so pretty, nd funny, nd I miss her. *sigh* oh well I miss a lot of people from skool, esp. Teachers.

3.����� Ok so we left Costco around 4-ish? I guess so. Yea so then we had t drop something off at sum1rsquo;s house, and then went home

4.����� My back yard looks like a jungle, im pretty sure we have endangered animals in there; same for my front lawn. So my dad gets this absolutely wonderful idea to mow the yard and lawn today. So we spent probably a good hour, 2 hrs on that. It is hard shit, let me tell u. It looks good, but it is hard shit.

5.����� Ok so since I travel I need that express bus metro card thingy, so we had to go to the nearest store, and get that, and also drain opener, idk y. But yea that took a while.

6.����� Before we left for that, I had to do the laundry, so I put in the landry. We came back, and then I dried it. Managed to get a quick shower in between too. Ugh im tired but pretty ok. I just want my mom back really really quickly.

Ok yea so that was my utter useless rant of the day. It really doesnrsquo;t matter, seeing as it looks like I did nothing all day, but really I spent the entire day practically out. Freaking horrible. Ugh. Idk, im bored now. Oh yeah, hehe I gotta go study. So goodbye for now, and tilhellip;tomorrow? Yea I guess so. Bai bai



empire state building measurement, cotton eye joe rednex, cotton eye joe rednecks, cotton eye joe red nex, cotton eye joe real audio.



Комментариев нет: