пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

evil doctor




No one knows why Kendra is sick.

Boo.


I think I am going to make a tuna sandwich soon, that sounds good to me. I need to clean the kitchen up a little bit, especially since Jason like JUST cleaned it and then I made really horrible dinner last night and ruined it. Blargh. I was at the store earlier and would you believe it? They didnapos;t have cayenne pepper. What the hell?? Well, they did, but it was only in bulk and I didnapos;t feel like dealing with that right then. Jasonapos;s birthday is on Sunday. I have to get him a cake. We also are going to eat massive amounts of spring rolls and Thai iced tea at East and West. Iapos;m pretty excited about that, especially since the medicine my doc gave me will probably have me all chipper and feeling great by Sunday morning.

Probably.

Iapos;ve basically finished my assignments for school, which is bitchin. My little binder is all organized and spiffy looking, too. I went to costco recently and got 4 2" binders and like 300 sheet protectors. Bitches be all about sheet protectors in this biz. Everything has to look all neat and shit. I didnapos;t make it super neat, to be honest, I got some dog hair on my tape, which is really annoying. I guess I need a clean space to work, haha.

Ending on a high note:


evil doctor, evil doctor names.



Комментариев нет: